Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: new to super 8

  1. #1
    Inactive Member quin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hey All
    I am new to super 8 format. I live in utah and I am trying to find a place that is the cheapest for me to send my film to be processed. Right now i'm only doing tri-x and plus-x should i learn to develop myslef? thanks
    quin

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The cheapest? I'm not sure about that. Most places are somewhere between $8.00-$12.00 a roll, how much are you spending right now?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •